What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are sent to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are returned to the original website each time you visit it, or to another website that recognizes the cookie. Cookies act as a reminder of a website, allowing you to remember the device on subsequent visits. Cookies can also remember your preferences, improve the user experience, and adapt your ads.
Relation and description of the cookies that we use on the web page
The following table shows the cookies we use on our website:
|PHPSESSID||Required||This cookie is native to PHP applications. The cookie is used to store and identify a users' unique session ID for the purpose of managing user session on the website. The cookie is a session cookies and is deleted when all the browser windows are closed||Client||Session|
|lang||Personalization||This cookie is used to store the language preferences of a user to serve up content in that stored language the next time user visit the website.||Client||1 year|
|_ga||Analysis||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.||Google Analytics||2 years|
|_gid||Analysis||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number of visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visited in an anonymous form.||Google Analytics||1 day|
|_gat||Performance||This cookie is installed by Google Universal Analytics to restrain request rate and thus limit the collection of data on high traffic sites.||Google Analytics||1 minute|
To better understand the different types of cookies, we provide a definition of the various types of cookies that exist:
- Session cookies: these are those that exist only while the user is browsing the web and that disappear when the user leaves the web page. They serve to maintain basic information about navigation and thus be able to offer a better user experience.
- Personalization cookies: they are kept between visits to the same website and are used to store the user's personalizations, such as the language in which he browsed.
- Analytical cookies: they are stored in order to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website.
- Advertising cookies: show advertising based on your browsing, country of origin, language, and other factors.
- Social networks: sometimes in some sections of the website you can share the content on social networks and they can use their own cookies.
You can change your consent at any time from the Cookie Settings on our website. Change cookie settings
Other third party cookies
Some of our pages may display content from external providers, e.g. YouTube, Facebook and Twitter.
To view this third-party content, you first have to accept their specific terms and conditions. This includes their cookie policies, which we have no control over.
But if you do not view this content, no third-party cookies are installed on your device.
Third-party providers that this website may have:
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
The following is a list of the most common browsers: